Bottom Rail Deadbolt Lock
Bottom Rail Deadbolt
similar to Adams Rite MS1861-01 series bottom Rail deadbolt
Provides max. security with deadbolt over-center/pivot locking mechanism. Lies horizontally in the bottom rail of ultra-narrow stile doors, which have insufficient vertical space for a lock and tempered glass doors, which have no stile at all.
Not applicable to wood doors.
1. Handed: Non-handed
2. Cylinder: Fit to 1-5/32" Standard mortise cylinder. Cylinder fixing screw is available with Slot drive and Philips drive.
360° turn of key or thumbturn throws or retracts the counterbalanced bolt.
key can be removed only when bolt is in a positively locked or unlocked position.
3. 1-point (Vertical Bolt). Bottom Rail Deadbolt, for single leaf doors.
4. Installation distance: from bottom edge of door to cylinder center: 1-7/8"
5. Material: Steel casing with SUS303 Bolt
6. Arch plate material: Steel or SUS303
7. Backset: 1-1/8"
8. Dimension: 201 x 25 x 45mm, CTC: 184mm
||Key-Key end Mortise Cylinder|
|CY-22||Thumbturn-Key end Mortise Cylinder|
Looking for Agents
We are looking for district agents and dealers, for our hot items, you're welcome to apply for if you have certain confidence and determination.Read More
6 Series SLIDEback sliding door closer
D&D's 6 Series SLIDEback sliding door closer is a semi-automatic style door closer. When the door is opened, the self-closing feature can make the door closed automatically, the smooth closing...Read More
Glass Patch Lock set with mechanical latch for interior door
Our glass patch lock PLI-10LR series applies for the fascinating frameless glass doors and it is a simple and elegant lever handle lock set for frameless glass door in the private environment....Read More