Grade 1 Exit Device with D shape chassis cover
ED-500 D series
Rim type and vertical rod exit device
Similar to Cal-Royal T5000 & TF5000 series
Similar to Stanley QED300 series, Arrow ED910 series and Allegion Falcon 20 series
The grade 1 exit device ED-500 series with D shape chassis cover exit device provides a UL certified solution to meet ADA standards for maximum 5 lb operating force and conforms to standard UL 10C 3 hours fire rating.
When your application calls for reliable and durable quality, ED-500 series with D shape chassis cover exit devices fills the need. D&D’s exit devices meet life safety and compliance challenges with opening solutions that make access in life – smart and secure.
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- UL Listed for panic and UL 10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- UL Listed for fire exit hardware, 3 hours for use on doors up to 38" x 86"
- Label rating in pairs of doors up to 8’ x 8’ swing in the same or opposite directions.
- Conforms and meets ADA regulations
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors
- Chassis mounted unit construction
- Available in various applications
- Lever and escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch freewheeling mechanism
- Minimum stile: 4-1/2”
- Standard door thickness 1-3/4”
- Latch bolt: stainless steel 3/4”
- Chassis: steel or stainless steel
- Cover: zinc alloy or stainless steel
- Spring: stainless steel throughout
- ANSI standard: A156.3, Grade 1
- Dogging feature: Allen key furnished standard on non-fire rated devices
- Touch bar: height to finish floor, 41” from floor
- Touch bar project: Neutral 2-1/2”, Depressed 1-3/4”
- Center case: 6” x 3-3/4” x 2-1/2”
- Material of end cap: steel construction
- Finish: aluminum painted or satin stainless steel (US32D). Other finish like duro, polished brass or chrome are available by request.
- Reversible Left handed and Right handed for vertical rod type
- 4 sets in one carton
- N.W. of ED-500P-36: 15.7 kg per carton
- G.W. of ED-500P-36: 16.7 kg per carton
- N.W. of ED-500F-48: 18.5 kg per carton
- G.W. of ED-500F-48: 19.5 kg per carton
- For commercial applications, including wood doors, steel doors or aluminum doors
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL 10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- Related Products
The lever design outside trim offers on the ED-100, ED-300, ED-500 and ED-600 series exit devices. The lever trim has the same appearance but with different inner structures and installing holes when the outside trim works with different exit device. Therefore, please advise the exit device you are going to offer on upon ordered.
The knob design outside trim offers on the ED-300 series exit devices. The knob trim has the same appearance but with different inner structures and installing holes when the outside trim works with different exit device. Therefore, please advise the exit device you are going to offer on upon ordered.
The lever escutcheon design outside trim can be used with the ED-100, ED-300, ED-500, ED-500 D and ED-600 series exit devices. The trim is non handed and is through-bolted to the chassis for greater security and durability. The lever escutcheon trim has the same appearance but with different inner structures and installing holes when the outside trim works with different exit device. Therefore, please advise the exit device you are going to offer on upon ordered.
When active door is open, the coordinator prevents active door from closing until inactive door bypasses. Closing of inactive door causes strike plate on top of door to contact cam and lift arm, allowing active door to close. When inactive door continues closing, roller rides over strike plate on to door bracket, holding arm above active door.
The bar coordinator is designed for use on pairs of doors when one door needs to close before the other. The bar coordinator function easily. The active door lever, located nearest to the active stop, holds the active door open until the trigger mechanism is released by the closing of the inactive leaf. Normally, the bar coordinator will be with companion filler to become an integral part of the door frame and when painted with frame becomes virtually invisible. It is engineered to prevent damage in case of abnormal force against active door that is held open.
The CBCO-01 hinged carry bar is used when it is possible to open the inactive door before opening the active door. The carry bar is mounted on the inactive door to open the active door untill it engaged the hold open lever, ensuring both doors close in the correct order.
Looking for Agents
We are looking for district agents and dealers, for our hot items, you're welcome to apply for if you have certain confidence and determination.Read More
6 Series SLIDEback sliding door closer
D&D's 6 Series SLIDEback sliding door closer is a semi-automatic style door closer. When the door is opened, the self-closing feature can make the door closed automatically, the smooth closing...Read More
Glass Patch Lock set with mechanical latch for interior door
Our glass patch lock PLI-10LR series applies for the fascinating frameless glass doors and it is a simple and elegant lever handle lock set for frameless glass door in the private environment....Read More