Crossbar Exit Devices with surface mounted vertical rod
Similar to Cal-Royal 4400 series
Similar to Sargent 9800 series croosbar exit device
Similar to Corbin Russwin ED3000 series croosbar exit device
Similar to Von Duprin 88 series croosbar exit device
Similar to Yale 1500 series traaditional croosbar exit device
The exit device ED-920 series is a wide stile device and a standard device for applications where a crossbar is preferred.
The ED-920 series crossbar exit devices are available in rim type and surface mounted vertical rod. Designed for application in high-use, high-abuse situations. ED-920 series crossbar exit device can be teamed with a variety of out trims to provide desired functions, styles and finishes in new construction and renovations.
When your application calls for reliable and durable quality, ED-920 series crossbar exit device fills the need. D&D’s exit devices meet life safety and compliance challenges with opening solutions that make access in life – smart and secure.
- Easy-to-use crossbar operation assures quick egress
- Dogging standard on all panic listed devices
- Devices available to satisfy panic opening requirements
- Handed: please specify left handed or right handed upon ordered
- Surface mounted vertical rod features top and bottom bolt design
- Rim type and surface mounted vertical rod type
- Crossbar: 1" steel tube
- Crossbar: 36" from floor standard. For elementary school, 33" from floor recommended.
- Dogging feature: Allen key furnished standard on non-fire rated devices
- Finish: silver or dark bronze painted
- Hand: Reversible, please specify Left handed or Right handed upon ordered
- For commercial applications, including wood doors, steel doors or aluminum doors
- Used in schools and universities
- Used in health care facilities
- Used in government and municipal buildings
- Used in office and retail complexes
- Used in transportation facilities
- Used in hotels and conference centers
- Used in religious facilities
- Related Products
The plate outside trim can be used with the ED-800, ED-801, ED-850, ED-851, ED-920 sereies exit device. Two models are provided for selection, one is with cylinder, operates ouside by pull and key. Another doesn't have cylinder, just outside by pull only. Please advise the exit device you are going to offer on upon ordered.
The pull plate outside trim can be used with the ED-800, ED-801, ED-850, ED-851 and ED-920 sereies exit device. The pull trim is just outside by pull only, outside pull when push bar is locked down. Please advise the exit device you are going to offer on upon ordered.
When active door is open, the coordinator prevents active door from closing until inactive door bypasses. Closing of inactive door causes strike plate on top of door to contact cam and lift arm, allowing active door to close. When inactive door continues closing, roller rides over strike plate on to door bracket, holding arm above active door.
The bar coordinator is designed for use on pairs of doors when one door needs to close before the other. The bar coordinator function easily. The active door lever, located nearest to the active stop, holds the active door open until the trigger mechanism is released by the closing of the inactive leaf. Normally, the bar coordinator will be with companion filler to become an integral part of the door frame and when painted with frame becomes virtually invisible. It is engineered to prevent damage in case of abnormal force against active door that is held open.
Looking for Agents
We are looking for district agents and dealers, for our hot items, you're welcome to apply for if you have certain confidence and determination.Read More
6 Series SLIDEback sliding door closer
D&D's 6 Series SLIDEback sliding door closer is a semi-automatic style door closer. When the door is opened, the self-closing feature can make the door closed automatically, the smooth closing...Read More
Glass Patch Lock set with mechanical latch for interior door
Our glass patch lock PLI-10LR series applies for the fascinating frameless glass doors and it is a simple and elegant lever handle lock set for frameless glass door in the private environment....Read More