Grade 1 Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
ED-400 C series
Conceal Vertical Rod Exit Device for metal door similar to Cal-Royal MCVR7700 & FMCVR7700 series
Conceal Vertical Rod Exit Device for wood door similar to Cal-Royal WCVR7700 & FWCVR7700 series
The grade 1 exit device ED-400 concealed vertical rod exit device provides a UL certified solution to meet ADA standards for maximum 5 lb operating force and conforms to standard UL 10C 3 hours fire rating.
Compare to the exposed vertical rod, the concealed vertical rod make the door have concordant beauty.
Normaaly, the fire rated concealed vertical rod exit device is more popular than non fire rated one.
When your application calls for reliable and durable quality, ED-400 concealed vertical rod exit devices fills the need. D&D’s exit devices meet life safety and compliance challenges with opening solutions that make access in life – smart and secure.
** Forbid selling to America and Canada.**
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad and end cap is made of brass, aluminum or stainless steel.
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device in concealed vertical rod design.
- UL Listed for panic and UL 10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- UL Listed for fire exit hardware, 3 hours
- Label rating in pairs of doors up to 8’ x 8’ swing in the same or opposite directions.
- Conforms and meets ADA regulations
- Retrofits on Von Duprin 99 & 98 series
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors
- Chassis mounted unit construction
- Available in various applications
- Escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch freewheeling mechanism
- Minimum stile: 4-1/2”
- Standard door thickness 1-3/4”
- Rail assembly: heavy gauge extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad
- Chassis: nonferrous alloy
- Chassis cover: zinc alloy
- ANSI standard: A156.3, Grade 1
- Mounting: Furnished standard with wood and machine screws
- Finish: aluminum, duro, gold
- Top strike: stainless steel 2-5/8" x 1-1/8"
- Bottom strike: stainless steel: 3-1/2" x 1-1/4"
- 4 sets in one carton
- For commercial applications, including wood doors, steel doors or aluminum doors
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL 10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- Related Products
The lever escutcheon design outside trim can be used with the ED-400 C series concealed vertical rod exit device. The trim is non handed and can be reversible with the easiest design, just move one screw to change left handed to right handed. The lever escutcheon trim has the same appearance but with different inner structures and installing holes when the outside trim works with different exit device. Therefore, please advise the exit device you are going to offer on upon ordered.
Looking for Agents
We are looking for district agents and dealers, for our hot items, you're welcome to apply for if you have certain confidence and determination.Read More
6 Series SLIDEback sliding door closer
D&D's 6 Series SLIDEback sliding door closer is a semi-automatic style door closer. When the door is opened, the self-closing feature can make the door closed automatically, the smooth closing...Read More
Glass Patch Lock set with mechanical latch for interior door
Our glass patch lock PLI-10LR series applies for the fascinating frameless glass doors and it is a simple and elegant lever handle lock set for frameless glass door in the private environment....Read More