Push Pad Exit Devices similar to CRL 2095 & 2085 series
Push pad rim panic exit device
Push pad concealed vertical rod panice exit device
Similar to Cal-Royal GLS7700 series narrow style exit device
Similar to Allegion Falcon 1790 rim touchbar device and 1690 concealed vertical rod touchbar device
Similar to Dorma 9700BF barrier free exit devices
Similar to Corbin Russwin ED4000 and ED4800 series narrow stile exit device
The exit device ED-700 series is a narrow stile device with a classic look that is ideal for demanding, moderate-traffic applications. A quick, single point dogging feature in the houseing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow. Take advantage of field reversible handing and flexible field sizing for several rim and concealed vertical rod applications.
The ED-700 series narrow stile exit devices are available in rim type and concealed vertical rod.
When your application calls for reliable and durable quality, ED-700 series narrow stile exit device fills the need. D&D’s exit devices meet life safety and compliance challenges with opening solutions that make access in life – smart and secure.
**Forbid selling to United Kingdom.**
- Easy-to-use crossbar operation assures quick egress
- Can be cut to size
- Concealed fastening for added security
- Dogging standard on all panic listed devices
- Devices available to satisfy panic opening requirements
- Handed: please specify left handed or right handed upon ordered
- Available in rim and concealed vertical rod type
- Meet all aluminum and metal door needs
- Concealed vertical rod features top and bottom bolt design
- Require mortise cylinder with cylinder mounting pad for keyed entry function
- Key controlled out trim is available
- For 1-3/4" (45mm) narrow stile
- For door width 36" to 48" and door height 84" to 96"
- Material : extruded and die cast aluminium
- Dogging feature: Allen key furnished standard on non-fire rated devices
- Finish: satin aluminum or dark bronze anodized
- Hand: Reversible, please specify Left handed or Right handed upon ordered
- 1 set in one box
- 4 sets in one carton
- Gross weight: 17 kg
- Measurement: 89x31x28 cm
- For commercial applications, including wood doors, steel doors or aluminum doors
- Used in schools and universities
- Used in health care facilities
- Used in government and municipal buildings
- Used in office and retail complexes
- Used in transportation facilities
- Used in hotels and conference centers
- Used in religious facilities
- Related Products
The lever escutcheon design outside trim can be used with the ED-700PV, ED-910PV, ED-930PV series exit device with vertical rod only. The trim is non handed and applies to narrow, medium and wide stile aluminum doors for greater security and durability. The lever escutcheon trim has the same appearance but with different inner structures and installing holes when the outside trim works with different exit device. Therefore, please advise the exit device you are going to offer on upon ordered.
The lever escutcheon design outside trim can be used with the ED-700P, ED-910P, ED-930P series RIM type exit device only. The trim is non handed and applies to narrow, medium and wide stile aluminum doors for greater security and durability. The lever escutcheon trim has the same appearance but with different inner structures and installing holes when the outside trim works with different exit device. Therefore, please advise the exit device you are going to offer on upon ordered.
The outside trim handle can be used with the ED-700, ED-910, ED-930P and ED-930PV sereies exit device. The pull trim is just outside by pull only, outside pull when push bar is locked down. Please advise the exit device you are going to offer on upon ordered.
When active door is open, the coordinator prevents active door from closing until inactive door bypasses. Closing of inactive door causes strike plate on top of door to contact cam and lift arm, allowing active door to close. When inactive door continues closing, roller rides over strike plate on to door bracket, holding arm above active door.
The bar coordinator is designed for use on pairs of doors when one door needs to close before the other. The bar coordinator function easily. The active door lever, located nearest to the active stop, holds the active door open until the trigger mechanism is released by the closing of the inactive leaf. Normally, the bar coordinator will be with companion filler to become an integral part of the door frame and when painted with frame becomes virtually invisible. It is engineered to prevent damage in case of abnormal force against active door that is held open.
Looking for Agents
We are looking for district agents and dealers, for our hot items, you're welcome to apply for if you have certain confidence and determination.Read More
6 Series SLIDEback sliding door closer
D&D's 6 Series SLIDEback sliding door closer is a semi-automatic style door closer. When the door is opened, the self-closing feature can make the door closed automatically, the smooth closing...Read More
Glass Patch Lock set with mechanical latch for interior door
Our glass patch lock PLI-10LR series applies for the fascinating frameless glass doors and it is a simple and elegant lever handle lock set for frameless glass door in the private environment....Read More